Main Forum

Staff Appplications: AlwaysVape

3 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
What is your in-game name, and Discord username? IGN is AlwaysVape Discord IGN is AlwaysVape#2178.
What is your timezone: UTC (United States Centeral)
When are you available? I am avaliable at all times during summer and weekends. For school after school and after karate on mondays.
What is your In-Game Rank? Titan Rank
When did you first start playing Minecraft? I started playing minecraft in 2010 or 2011.
What experiences do you have moderating a community or game? I have owned many servers before but they were getting too expensive and too time consuming. I have been Admin on multiple servers Mod, Helper, Builder, Staff Manage, and Manager on multiple servers.
Why do you want to become a member of the staff team? I want to join the staff team because i have noticed that this server deserves a lot of people and deserves an amazing staff member. When i first joined i said to myself and my friend that this server is going to be amazing. I want to become a member of the staff team because i really want to help make the server better with bugs trying to help get players. I want to be able to give players a good experience that they will enjoy. I want to be able to give myself as well as other people the experience of a life time. I also want to help with making sure that glitches are fixed bugs are fixed. Cheaters are punished. I would really love to help and make the server a better place for all. I would love to be able to get this opportunity to help.
Who are you? For my irl name as i get to know staff better I will say that. Who am I? I am a 12 almost 13 year old boy who loves helping people. I make friends fast i am very nice, im kind, i would only either be mean or do something i would regularly not do if the person was being mean or disrespecting one of my friends a lot. I am a a overall nice person and i bet players will love to have me on the staff team.
What is your Age? I am 12 almost 13 very mature for my age.
What are your strengths and weaknesses? My strengths are im good at working with people im a funny guy i love helping and I can be on as much as possible. Weaknesses that i have are I will not know everything at the start so if i ask questions a good bit that is just me figuring out stuff.
Additional Information (optional) Additional Information there really isnt any more. I hope to be a staff member on your server soon.
Posted Aug 11, 18 · OP
Staff
Votes:
Staff
Hello there.

First, i hope you won't get offended by any opinion i will write about your application.

1= The application is so rushed/messy therefore you havent put any good effort into it.

2= We already have made plenty of exceptions about the age. Though its up to Muijf to decide but in my opinion staff must be 14+.

3= Maybe you could give some proof that you have been a staff member in multiple servers.

Overall your application is bad so i would suggest remaking it.
Again, this is my opinion so do not get offended. On contrary take this as an example to make a better application for higher chances to get accepted.

Thank you for applying and good luck on your application.

~Best regards,
Artix
Posted Aug 12, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
Blackshad i dont have any proof of old servers well i may have a bit of proof. I understand why you say it was rushed I tried to do it as best as possible not really paying attention on how messy it was.
Posted Aug 12, 18 · OP
Owner
Votes:
+1
Admins
Owner
Hey,

I agree with Artix. The application seems rushed and messy. Though there is content, but not enough. If I evaluate it on its current state, I would not accept you.
Also, I've had enough experience with age, it has to be 14+ years old. But, exceptions can be made. So if you really want to get into the staff team being under 14 years old, you'd most definitely have to show more.
I will give the other staff members a chance to give their opinions, so I will not lock the thread yet.

Best regards,
Muijf
Posted Aug 14, 18 · Last edited Aug 14, 18
Top Posters
12 Posts
5 Posts
2 Posts
NoticeNotices