Main Forum

Staff Application: zSlimey

1 reply
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
[ contents ]

What is your in-game name, and Discord username?
IGN: zSlimey
Discord: zSlimey#8427
EMAIL: jordanisongeary1@gmail.com

What is your time zone?
AEDT

When are you available?
On weekdays from 2:15-10:30
On weekends almost all day
What is your In-Game Rank?
On Pixelmon - Ace
Survival - Hero

When did you first start playing Minecraft?
Around 6 years ago.

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game?
I have a had plenty of experience moderating communities and game I know plenty of plugins and people of this community
I have have been moderator and admin on few servers unfortunately not much evidence to prove that statement besides Enjin servers
if you wish to see them let me know.

Why do you want to become a member of the staff team?
I feel like I would be a asset to the staff team as i am pretty much always on at some point during the day. I know plenty of players in the community I also feel like i am a decent builder and I really want to help improve this community while keep it safe and happy environment for others.

Who are you? (Just a brief introduction!)
My name is Jordan I am 16 as of this year I live in Australia NSW. I enjoy sport and playing video games.

What is your Age?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?
I am a fast learner i am a decent builder, knowledgeable in pixelmon and minecraft I am horrible at interior design I know how to basic design anything further i can not do. At times able to work in a group but that might be due to who I work with and what we may be doing.

Additional Information (optional)
At times I may ask to many questions or be a little to talkative some people can put up with it others cant just let me know.
Thank you for using your precious time
~Slimey
Posted Oct 26, 18 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Staff
Votes:
Staff
Impressive Application Mate
Posted Nov 29, 18
Top Posters