of 2

Staff Application SurvicalMC - NnomNomm_

10 replies
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
Staff Application: NnomNomm_.

[ contents ]

What is your in-game name, and Discord username? Discord: Oscar Watson#0041 Minecraft: NnomNomm_.

What is your time zone? AEDT. Australian Eastern Daylight Time

When are you available? Whenever you need me and I am normally on for a solid 1 - 3 hours daily. I can extend though not to fussy with my hours only really on when needed and can put hour on if required.

What is your In-Game Rank? Player / Flare.

When did you first start playing Minecraft? 2013.

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game? I was admin on here before but got demoted because we started fresh. And needed to fix ranks etc. And I did a lot of work around the server and loved helping and being apart of this amazing staff team :) And I do have experience running my own server not for long though xd I was trying to make my own but it went south... But now days I try just help out instead of doing my own thing :p

Why do you want to become a member of the staff team? I think I have the maturity for this job I can take things very serious and can take jokes as well if I get told something to do I do it and I am really wanting to fill a spot in for staff because I am very active and think i get along with all staff At least I am pretty sure..

Who are you? (Just a brief introduction!) I am a Male 15 year old teenager in hope to get a good role for this amazing server and its not all about commands etc or higher rank / respect level its just I enjoy being apart of the amazing staff team and would love to help all out I like to play Minecraft, fortnite, csgo and thats about it with games I am pretty boring xd.

What is your Age? 15

What are your strengths and weaknesses? Strengths: Strengths: Love to help, love to welcome new people to the server, like to help them out / ask how they have been Weaknesses: I really don't have alot of weaknesses but they are minor ones like people who join the server just to be annoying and the way I could counter that is to use my commands (Not abusing them with the commands) And just help out little issues like that and I can help report glitches etc.

Additional Information (optional) 15, Male, Aussie, Love a chat!
Posted Dec 14, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 21, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Staff
Votes:
+3
Staff
The Application seems a bit rushed needs more content Plus you need to be active on server you are quite active but needs a bit more.. But the application is decent
Posted Dec 15, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
Thank Log do I need to do another application??
Posted Dec 15, 18 · OP
Staff
Votes:
+3
Staff
Yea Take time to think i've noticed you repeated your sentences with little modifications i wish you good luck
Posted Dec 15, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
Thanks log will work on it tonight..
Posted Dec 15, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Staff
Votes:
+3
Staff
I concur with oLogin, I can gather that you mean well but I would recommend a little more time proof reading. I look forward to reading your next application!
Posted Dec 15, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
Thanks sir did a little bit more any advice where I could improve?
Posted Dec 16, 18 · OP
Owner
Votes:
+6
Admins
Owner
Hey Nnom,

Your application is better now. There's just one thing I question about: do you have any other experiences moderating a server/game? Also try to add a little bit of your experience; what did you do?; how did you handle x situation; etc.

Thanks,
Muijf
Posted Dec 18, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
Yeah no problem Mui I will fix it after I go for my run :3
Posted Dec 18, 18 · OP
List
Undo