Main Forum

Staff Application: GhostPlayzIV (redone)

3 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
What is your in-game name, and Discord username?
My IGN: GhostPlayzIV and Discord: Ghost#0578

What is your time zone?
My time zone is EST, i live in Fla.

When are you available?
Im available during the weekdays at 11:00 am to 4:30 pm. and weekends im available all day.

What is your In-Game Rank?
Currently as it stands im Trainer rank.

When did you first start playing Minecraft?
I roughly started playing Mc 7 years ago in 2011.

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game?
I have had builder rank on another server; Pikadex they were similar to SurvivalMC they had survivalcraft and pixelmon and couple of more options, the builder on that server had more than just building, you also had the role of monitoring chat as well as helping players out when other staff weren't online or were busy helping others.

Why do you want to become a member of the staff team?
I think I should become a member because I've been on the server for a couple months now and I know the rules fairly well. I believe becoming apart of the staff team will better strengthen my connection with the community as well as embracing the rules to ensure that we still have a friendly environment. Although this community is small atm i feel like if i were to become staff that i can help all around, i can build fairly well in some areas and i'm always on the server between the hours of 12:30pm to 11:00pm on most days that im not working, so im able to be on for quite a long time if needed for any reason.

Who are you? (Just a brief introduction!)
Hello, my name is Nathaniel, im 17 years old, i live in Fla. My favorite hobbies/pastimes are playing Video games and football.

What is your Age?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?
My strengths are: I'm Collaborative, considerate, open-minded, and i can love to learn new things. My weaknesses is my work schedule more than anything that i can really think of.

Additional Information (optional)
Im very eager to get involved and help the community in anyway that i can.
-Nathaniel
Posted Dec 21, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 23, 18
Owner
Votes:
+6
Admins
Owner
Hey Ghost,

Your application is pretty good but is definitely missing a lot of information. Are you able to add more information?

Thanks,
Muijf
Posted Dec 23, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
Hey Muijf,

Still not the best but Muijf has finalm say~

Thanks,
NnomNomm
Posted Dec 23, 18
Owner
Votes:
+6
Admins
Owner
Accepted as Trial Moderator! Congrats Nathaniel :)
Posted Dec 28, 18
Top Posters
20 Posts
9 Posts
5 Posts
NoticeNotices