2 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Ign: monaadrianjojo
discord username : HersonJaya#0271

What is your time zone?
Gmt+8 central indonesia

When are you available?
4 - 7pm (3-4hours) during weekdays in my timezone, close to half a day on weekends (if got nothing to do and im at home)
Altho ill usually be on discord for a long while.

What is your In-Game Rank?
Iron

When did you first start playing Minecraft?
I cant remember what year precisely if i recall correctly its atleast 4 years which is when mc was in 1.7.10 version.

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game?

I Was mod in the server pixelkart which is a pixelmon server, im was also a mod on this server during the devolopment period and helped out in things that i could (i resigned for i got bored in minecraft and it didnt help that i need to go to school)

Why do you want to become a member of the staff team?
To help out new players, since i believe i got the ability to explain something in simple terms which is easier to understand. I also believe that i am capable on finding out bugs and exploits when something is about to release etc

Who are you? (Just a brief introduction!)
A highschool student in Makassar, Indonesia.

What is your Age?
Im now 15, my birthday is on april 11

What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Strength: my strenght in my opinion are understanding of the game, experienced in minecraft mechanics, finding exploits and the sort, helping out people and banter however ofc i still have things to learn.
Weakness: occasionally i would at time leak bad words and have a kind of volatile temper, and most importantly my occasional extremely lazy mode.
Posted Feb 10, 19 · OP · Last edited Feb 13, 19
Owner
Votes:
+6
Admins
Owner
Hey,

I am sorry but we cannot really review this application. Your answers are too short. I've known you for a long time and I know what you're capable of, but I am not the only one to decide, so please make an update and we'll get back to you.

Thanks,
~ Muijf
Posted Feb 12, 19
Votes:
Untagged users
Thanks for the feedback, have been improved :)
Posted Feb 13, 19 · OP
Top Posters
21 Posts
9 Posts
5 Posts
NoticeNotices